Henri Le Worm: The Missing Cookbook (The fun & educational cooking adventure app)
Henri Le Worm: The Missing Cookbook is a fun and educational cooking adventure app with recipes by Raymond Blanc & voices narrated by celebrated actor Simon Pegg. Packed with games, facts and music this app encourages kids & adults to discover more about food, ingredients & nature.
Henri Le Worm is a French cooking worm extraordinaire! Initially inspired by Raymond Blanc, mirroring his passion for healthy and seasonal produce, Henri lives in the magical Forest of Plenty. With a twinkle in his eye, he enjoys fun filled adventures with his fantastic friends, a gang of bugs and insects, each brought to life by Simon Pegg.
Henri Le Worm was created by Raymond Blanc’s son Olivier Blanc and actress Charlotte Salt. It is an interactive app for children aged two years and above to enjoy with or without their parents. Each app will have a new story and is built with the aim to encourage children to start reconnecting with food and nature whilst enjoying a fun narrative.
Apple App features:
- A magical story, full of fun characters, narrated and brought to life by Simon Pegg
- Numerous fun, interactive touch points to encourage children to connect with food and nature
- 100+ fun and educational food facts
- 30+ interesting facts about bugs and insects
- 10 easy to make, fun recipes by world-renowned chef Raymond Blanc
- Eight beautifully animated characters including Henri Le Worm, Derek the Ladybird, Sebastian the Slug and Texas Lou the Spider
- A sing along song ‘My Name is Henri le Worm’ that brings the story of Henri and his friends to life with a toe-tapping tune